Even without being logged into the website, you still have the ability to search for and discover products and brands. After searching for a product, product type, or brand an unauthenticated visitor to the site will only see limited information on the product details page. Below we'll detail what is displayed in that unauthenticated view of the product details page.
On the left side of the screen, you will see the main image for the selected product. Clicking on the main image will show an enlarged version. Additional images, if available for the product, will be shown as thumbnails along with the main image. Clicking on the thumbnail image will enlarge the image.
On the right side of the screen adjacent to the image, the following product-specific details will be displayed moving from the top of the screen down:
- Item ID (Item Number/SKU)
- Item Name (Name of the product)
- The Brand the displayed product is sold by
- MSRP if available
- Buy from - This will be a dropdown showing the brand(s) that sell this product. Brands that are listed in the dropdown will all display the locked status icon.
You will need to be logged in to the site and be approved by the brand to be able to add the product to your cart and see the following additional product info.
- Unlock wholesale pricing
- Discover new brands and products
- Explore products by market
- Create custom boards and save your favorite products
- Sign up or Sign in
- You might see one of the following headers: "shop the set", "related products", "associated products", "other sizes", "other options", or "frequently bought together". This is selected by the brand and can be used to show additional sizes, styles, or colors for the item...
- You may also like - Related Items - Items related to the one you are currently viewing
- Other products by... Other products from the brand you are currently viewing