This document is to outline the steps necessary to upload the Category File Template in JuniperData that will reflect on JuniperMarket. Please note if you have already manually mapped your JuniperMarket categories, you cannot utilize the category mapping file.
Prepare Your Category Data
1. Login to Juniper Data by going to https://manage.datasynq.io/dashboard
2. Click on Products
- To download the template.
3. Click on Upload Products
4. Click on Download Data Templates & Instructions
5. Inside of Juniper Optional Imports, notice and open the file labeled MarketCategories
6. Once you have opened the template in Excel, you will notice 2 sheets (tabs) at the bottom.
- The JuniperMarket Categories Tab has a list of all available categories on JuniperMarket.
- The Market Categories Tab is where category information needs to be entered.
- To quickly export a copy of your categories, goto https://manage.datasynq.io/product-manager/categories at the top right notice Actions > Export categories.
- Open that file in Excel, delete every column except Category, then remove duplicates
- Populate this tab with the categories once the duplicates have been removed
7. Select Market Categories Tab and enter the requested information.
- Information for the category field is found in JuniperMarket Admin > Category Mapping> "Your data Fields".
- Select the appropriate JuniperMarket Category the completed document will look similar to the image below.
Upload Your Mapped Category File
1. Once the template is populated with categories and JuniperMarket's categories, venture back to Juniperdata.
- Click on the drop-down in Step 1
2. Select Juniper Market Categories
3. Select the saved file from the file upload menu.
4. Once the upload has been completed a notification will appear on the screen with information on the changes made.
- Click "Got It' then select "Push Data Live"
6. After updates are completed the system will display a banner acknowledging the data has been pushed live across all connections.
The categories have now been added to JuniperMarket Admin and can be viewed under the Category Mapping tab.