This article is provided as a walkthrough for adding, deleting and managing sales reps for your JuniperMarket account.
Your JuniperMarket account requires registered licenses for each of your sales representatives. Licenses can be edited and there are three different ways to add a sales rep:
- You may use an open or increase the current number of licenses.
- Delete a current sales rep then use the newly open license to register a new sales rep.
- Purchase a new license.
Purchasing A Basic Sales Rep License...It's Free!
- Please note, for JuniperMarket, you will only need a Basic License...which is Free!
- Log in to the Webmanager at https://manage.repzio.com
- In the toolbar that runs along the left side of the page, click “Sales Reps”
- In the expanded list of options under “Sales Reps,” choose “View/Edit Sales Reps"
- Click the "Purchase Additional Licenses" icon
- Click "Update" on the right side of the Add/Edit Licenses page
- Click on the "+" sign to add the desired number of new licenses and choose "Update"
- Enter Credit Card info
- Click "Save" to process the payment for the new license(s) for the remainder of the current billing cycle
Adding a New Sales Rep
- In the toolbar that runs along the left side of the page in WebManager, click “Sales Reps”
- In the expanded list of options under “Sales Reps,” choose “View/Edit Sales Reps”
- Under the “Add New Rep” panel, click the "+New Rep" icon on the upper right side of the page
- Fill in the required information fields for the new sales rep. Important fields include the rep’s name, email address, and password, along with the rep number (which can be anything you choose).
- For the License Type field, choose Basic
- Once the rep’s information has been filled in, click the orange “Add Sales Rep” button
- The sales rep will receive a welcome email with installation instructions and login info for the app
Deleting a Sales Rep
- Access the View/Edit Sales Rep screen
- Click the "Trash Can" on the right side of the screen, adjacent to the intended Rep's name and other info.
- In the pop-up window, confirm your selection by clicking "Delete(Rep Name)"
This will deactivate that sales rep from your active list of Sales Reps.