This article is intended to provide additional details to potential buyers on what's required for an approved account on JuniperMarket.
We're excited you've decided to join JuniperMarket as a wholesale buyer!
Account under Review:
We are waiting for more information or credentials in order to approve your account. Please pay attention to a credential request email from our team. There is a time frame of 14 days to respond and provide the requested documents/information.
Account has been rejected:
Typically, an account can be rejected due to failing to respond within 14 days of our credential request or we've found that the buyer profile isn't eligible at this time to be approved. A rejection can be overturned if we receive the recommended credentials necessary for approval.
Acceptable credentials include:
ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Copy of your BUSINESS CARD showing industry affiliation with company name, registrant’s name, mailing or business address, website (if applicable), and telephone and/or email address
- URL to operational website that shows affiliation to the company (for retailers and distributors, the website should include products for sale and/or store locations)
- Copy of Company ID with company name and registrant name listed
- Personalized company credit card
- Recent company paystub*
*Please note, letters of employment will not be accepted nor handwritten business cards.
PLUS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Copy of current retail business license or resale tax certificate or business registration or VAT certificate showing company involved in the furniture, home décor, gift or design industries (if the company name does not clearly show the connection to the industry, please include a separate letter on company letterhead explaining industry affiliation or your purpose for purchasing on Juniper)
- For interior designers, architects, landscape architects, designers, home stagers, contract/hospitality, film production, and event planners only: state license/certification or professional membership affiliation
- Copies of two (2) invoices from the last 6 months, showing large volume purchases in the furniture, home décor, gift or design industries. Purchase amounts and seller's names must be clearly legible on the copies, as well as your name and company name on each page.
For any questions regarding account status, please reach out to us @ email@example.com